Information about how we use your data:
Data Controller: Alternative Health Consulltancy
Address: Harmony Hall, Baurnfea,
Castlewarren, Kilkenny, R95 NY03
Telephone: 083 144 3978
- To provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To deal with your enquiries and requests;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or dealing with the provisions of our services to you;
- To understand how you use our services and to enable us to improve and further develop the features, performance and support available on our Website;
- To communicate with you by e-mail, sms, post or telephone for the following purposes: To discuss and confirm your booking.
- For the purpose of enabling us to manage the entrance to our premises, visits and meetings;
- To ensure the performance of our services;
- To comply with the legal obligations of professional consultancy
- To prevent fraud and conduct business diligently
(a) Performance of a contract
(b) Legitimate interests; and
(c) Compliance with legal obligations
- Personal and contact details: full name, business name, phone number, email address, postal address, mobile phone number;
(a) Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authorities (and their appointed agents) or other third party with equally compelling authority.
(b) Nobody else.
Among other, the right to access, rectify and erase the personal data, to object to the further processing of the personal data, and to withdraw consent. To exercise your rights, please send an email to email@example.com.